This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect ProjectHuddle and our customers.
Commissions and payouts
You’ll earn a sweet 20% commission when a customer purchases a new ProjectHuddle license subscription using your referral link.
We pay out affiliate commissions in USD via PayPal in the first week of every month. As we have a 30-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases. We do not offer recurring referrals.
Here are the details of our program in summary:
- You’ll receive 20% commission for every new sale you refer
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month
- Referrals are paid out via PayPal
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase ProjectHuddle, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
- A customer uses another person’s referral link or affiliate coupon code.
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout. If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from ProjectHuddle. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the ProjectHuddle affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote ProjectHuddle. As an affiliate you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted). And we won’t spam you, ever – promise!
ProjectHuddle Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
How you promote ProjectHuddle is reflected in the commission you earn! We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to ProjectHuddle and bring us legitimate, loyal customers.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about ProjectHuddle, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about affiliate marketing or ProjectHuddle and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited promotional methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too! The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any freaky or fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand. But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- ProjectHuddle may not be promoted on coupon sites
Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for ProjectHuddle, so this method adds no value to ProjectHuddle.
- Any type of spam is prohibited
Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote ProjectHuddle. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for allowed and super cool promotional methods!
- Don’t pretend to be professionally associated with ProjectHuddle
Affiliates aren’t employees of ProjectHuddle and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be ProjectHuddle is 1000% prohibited
Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official ProjectHuddle site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by ProjectHuddle is prohibited (and super uncool).
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences of prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of ProjectHuddle. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against ProjectHuddle. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.